• Allied Community Services, Inc. and its subsidiaries shall promote the general welfare of persons with mental retardation, handicaps and other disabilities. Our Staff shall treat all persons - persons receiving services, community members, colleagues and all others - in an ethical manner.
• Our Staff shall treat the persons we serve ethically by respecting their decisions and protecting them from harm but also by actively making efforts to secure their well being.
• Our members of the Boards of Directors of the Allied Group will adhere to the By-laws and Articles of Incorporation of Allied Community Services, Inc. and their respective subsidiary. Allied Community Services, Inc. and its subsidiaries will follow all applicable employment laws, regulations and professional practice standards in the furtherance of the development and provision of services.
• The Allied Group shall foster the development of programs and services on behalf of persons with mental retardation, handicaps and other disabilities.
• Our Staff will follow all of Allied's Codes of Ethics, Personnel Policies and funding, licensing and accreditation standards. Our staff will follow state mandates regarding the reporting of suspicions of abuse and neglect of the persons we serve. Our Staff will follow Codes specific to their profession and/or subsidiary organization.
• Our Staff will respect and protect the privacy and confidentiality of services to the persons we serve.
• Allied Community Services, Inc. and its subsidiaries shall practice responsible marketing activities and business and financial practices.